CPRE Cornwall photo competition – ‘Magic Cornwall – terms and conditions
- Photographs should be recent (taken within 24 months of the competition closing date) and taken within the county of Cornwall. You do not have to be a resident of Cornwall to enter.
- We can only accept digital images, both black & white as well as colour.
- Images should be in jpeg format and have a minimum file size of 3Mb, and maximum 10Mb. Please do not send any emails with total attachments over 10MB.
- You can enter a maximum of four photos.
- Photos taken on camera phones will be accepted.
- Include your name, address and phone number with each entry. Please also include the photo location and date when it was taken (month and year will do).
- Cornwall CPRE will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged entries.
- Photographers will retain copyright for their work, however, CPRE Cornwall will maintain the right to exhibit and use images in print and online for purposes of promoting their charitable work – photographers will be accredited at all times.
- No entries please from professional photographers.
- Photos submitted that feature people must be of you or have been taken with the permission of the subject on the understanding that the image can be used in accordance with point number 6 in these Terms and Conditions of entry.
- Submission of a photograph for the competition is taken as agreement to abide by the above rules.
- The closing date of the competition is Friday 2ndSeptember 2016. Entries must reach us by 5pm on that day.
- Judging will take place within 2 weeks of the closing date and we will contact all prize-winners within 21 days.
- Prizes are as stated and do not include travel or accommodation expenses.
To submit photographs please email as attachments to:
If you have any queries or problems please contact Anita Grice-Goldsmith at email@example.com
CPRE Cornwall is a registered charity (no 218344). We promote and campaign for a beautiful and living coast and countryside. We work to protect, promote and enhance our towns, coast and countryside to make them better places to live, work and enjoy. We welcome anyone who values these aims to join us as a supporter of our work or a volunteer. We look forward to hearing from you.
This entry was posted in News - Current Issues - Events. Bookmark the permalink.